Very disappointed...
Well, it seems as though I may have spoke to soon. Damn economy... Damn gas prices... Damn government and their "big brother" B.S.
To conclude with my last blog, it looks like it may have to be deleted until further notice. I received a gut stabbing phone call on Thursday from my district manager. Apparently, our corporate decided to make a decision, due to the decrease in sales, to shut down my branch. Fortunately because we are nation wide he was able to relocate me. However that does mean that the branch I was going to become manager for was taken from me, so it will be delayed. :(
On a better note, because I don't have a negative character, I looked towards to positive side. The manager of the branch that I will be working for is in the top 9 percentile of branch managers, so I will have a great opportunity to work with a great mentor. Also, the branch I will be working in is only a 5 mile difference from the branch I'm at now. My boss approved me to get overtime when ever, for training purposes. And, instead of working ever other weekend I am able to work ever 3rd weekend, so that will turn out for me. So... I'm pretty disappointed but I'm trying to keep my head high a stick through and push my hardest so that I can have the chance to get the next BM position, when available.
Sorry had to spill a little stress....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment