Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello family!

My mind is racing with so much gibberish that I decided I would just let it all out with a LONG over due blog. I must start by saying that I really enjoy reading every ones emails and blogs. I take a 15 min break from my busy work schedule each day to catch up on every ones stories and "listen here" comments. I must say that I look forward to them! Here are my messages to all:


Deanne: With your experience with breeding dogs, have you ever herd of reverse sneezing? I have been doing a lot of research on it, since my parents dog came down with what we thought was allergies. It is mostly common in terriors, Pomeranian, chuaua's, and shiztus. (So I guess your Shepard's don't have anything to worry about :) ) Basically, with those breeds of dogs, when they get to a certain age, their trachea tubs collapse making it hard for them to breath. There is no medical treatment necessary, it's just hard to see a little dog go through these "fits". What he does when this happens is he sneezes uncontrollably trying to take a breath through his mouth. Snorting and honking just trying to grasp a little wind. They say when this happens not to be alarmed and simply get him distracted and take him outside to the fresh air or on a jog to force him to breath through his mouth. It's so much work just to breath, poor little guy. Do you have any miracle suggestions? Do you think the Triple flex would work??? :)

Brynne: So I have been hearing a lot about this hiking trip that Kwinton is going to take and be home just in time for the wedding. I think that it's wonderful that families can bond like that, but aren't you scared that he will be injured before the wedding? Or even himself? I give you so much credit for being so courageous!! You Go Girl! Also I have a question... if you could give anyone advice on how to prepare themselves for wedding details what would you say? And would you do anything different.

Caitlyn: I just simply wanna know when your coming back home!? Also, with being a little more prepared and have just a few things in order before he popped the question, do you think that helped you with having less stress?

Amber, Holly, Lindy: Have you guys been taking monthly baby bump pictures? I wanna see if you have :) Also my mind is drawing a huge blank... have you guys thought of names yet?

Kristy: How are big brother and big sister with the new little one? And I'm also drawing a blank but did you ever mention how you came up with her name? Very unique!

Michelle: I bet you are getting so excited about the big day... I have the same question for you, if you could give anyone advice on how to prepare themselves for marriage what would you say and would you do anything different?

Becky: What was it like being the head nurse for the birth of your niece? Did you find it any different than any of the other babies you've delivered?

Deb, and Dar: What is the emotion going through you seeing your little girls becoming mothers just like you?

I know these questions may be kinda random but I really have wondered. With the busy schedules and with work I haven't been able to make it to any events. I am really sorry for that by the way! I didn't know how work was going to effect me so much :( I must let you all know that with taking time off in July for Brynne and Kwinton's wedding and the vacation Nate and I planned 7 months ago my boss had to shuffle our schedules around to have mine covered. So, this weekend will be the only weekend I will have off until I go to the events. I will be working 3 weekends in a row, then the following weekend will be the wedding and the following 2 weekends will be for our vacation. I apologize for not being able to make it a head of time. I hope that there might be a time where we can squeeze something in! I hope everyone is doing well!!

Love always,
Michelle

6 comments:

Tim and Holly said...

Unfortunately, I haven't been taking monthly pics...I need to take one soon. :) After I do, I'll be sure to send it out.
It's good to hear from you again!!

Lindy said...

It's good to hear from you again, Michelle. :) I haven't been taking many baby belly pictures... we did take one of all 3 of us together this last weekend so I'm pretty sure we'll be sending that one out soon. I think it's on Amber's camera.

We have just recently decided on names. Of course we could always change our minds but if it's a boy we plan on Creedence Dean Vassar and if it's a girl Cienna Yvonne Vassar.

Take care!
Lindy

Deanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deanne said...

Try #2:
Michelle, I am afraid that I've never heard of the reverse sneezing, but it sounds horrid! Your folk's dog is such a cute little guy; it must be hard to watch him struggle. It seems like every breed has their own weakness (trials and tribulations) and none of them are easy to deal with. I hope that the episodes are far and few between. I am glad you wrote because I knew from Nate that you’ve been working long and hard and we missed hearing from you.

Amber said...

It is great to hear from you. We missed you this weekend. It was pretty eventful for my little crew. I will blog it later if you haven't heard. We have not taken pics of the belly. Ive noticed with the 3rd one that I have been slacking with alot of things like that. :p We are waiting to find out what the baby is before we pick names. We will know of the 24th. I am so excited! You take care!!

Kristi said...

Good to see you blog Michelle!

Ethan and Gwen are doing fine with the baby. They love her and we haven't had any jealousy problems or acting out. We're all still adjusting to the changes and that's been a little rough, but overall its been good.

Elsa was actually Jason's idea. It was the name of a character in one of tv shows he likes (actually the name was Ilsa, but we liked it better with an E). We had planned on using Scarlett, but when she was born blonde she just didn't look like a Scarlett! Elsa is a much better fit :)