You should wear your hair like this...
Those pants look to tight...
Lose weight...
Be tanner...
You shouldn't try for something you don't know...
Lower your standards a little...
Are comments like these proof that you need to change or is it proof of jealousy? After much needed catch-up, with a gal pal, I think we have come to an answer. Girls are MEAN!!! Why can't a person (girl) be just generally happy for you. You've worked hard, what ever happened to that pat on the back? We have proven, that women are stronger emotionally, and physically then what meets the eye. Birth, a child falling and breaking a bone and the mother being strong by there side. There is also written proof that a women once picked up and vehicle that was over 7X her weight, to save her child and a sweat didn't even fall from her brow. But some women still are not strong enough to accept that fact that there may be a women whos more knowledgeable, thinner boned, or just purely kind. It reminds me of a jungle... always one female that every male wants, the female has a nice walk, ditsy talk, and thinks she's the queen of the pack. With every "female" that is like this I would like to say...
Try working for a living!! Work for the things you want to have, and don't be a spoiled BRAT!
I would like to let everyone know that I will not give up! I'm not just a "pretty face" that thinks I will get whatever I want. I get so much more pleasure from working for, and earning what I want then have being handed to me on a silver platter.
So with that said... us women, and men, need to stand up and fight for what we want and don't settle for anything less!!! I know I will!!!!
God please grant me the serenity to accept
the things I can not change,
change the things I can,
and wisdom to know the difference.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment