Saturday morning was a good day to wake up to. After rolling out of bed at 8 am, getting dressed, putting on the make-up, getting in the car, grabbing a Triple non-fat white mocha, Nate and I headed to North Gate. I had to stop by Labor Ready and fill out my "new hire" paper work. 15 pages of nothingness... boring!!! However... it's now official I'm with the company! And I recieved some good information!
Michelle: (speaking to Branch manager Andrea) So, my first day is the 7th in the Ballard branch. Kelley (the district manager) said I will be training there for the first couple weeks. Where do you think I will be located after the training?
Andrea: Well, you might want to talk to Kelley but, I believe he is going to have to go between the 3 North Seattle branches. That's what he said a few days ago anyways. Branch managers work between branches, and he wants you to get a feel for what the managers do.
Michelle: Well, I know that my shift starts at 6am, so is that when I will start all the time?
Andrea: Yes... Branch managers always work the morning shift. So he's getting you prepared for that. I'm not sure how fast you will pick up on things but if you work hard and you look at the bright side you will get there a lot faster. The way Kelley was talking it sounds like you will be training for the branch manager position and he wants you to prepare for what's to come.
Michelle: Well, that's good. I'm going into this with a positive attitude and I'm going to push myself.
Andrea: That's great. It my be that you get the position you want a lot sooner then you expected. I know you'll pick it up quick.
So hopefully this is all positive and truthful! I just felt like sharing the good news...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment