Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Best things come to those who wait...

So for those of you who may not know... I GOT THE JOB!!
So here are the details as to what I'm going to be doing.

Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: North Seattle
Company: Labor Ready

Customer service rep. is something that I have never done before. After speaking with the District manager Kelley he informed me off all the perks to the job. :) I'm so excited!!
After 90 days:
I will have a review
I'm eligible for 401K, health, dental, and vision.
I start accumulating sick leave.
I start accumulation vacation-within 1 year I will accumulate 2 weeks.
*Something I found out from an "insider":
In about a month they are going to put in affect monthly bonuses
If I us my phone for company policy-they reimburse me a percentage
If I have to drive to a job site-they reimburse me for gas
After 6 months:
I will have another review-this one is a pay review
After 12 months:
I will have another review-also a pay review

This is all things that come with the position. However*** I am starting out in this position to learn about the company and start my "homework". I am in training to become a branch manager. ~This is the position I originally applied for. It's going to be hard work and it's something new.

I can't wait to get started!!!

Thank you for all of your support! I will tell you more about the job as it happens! :)

3 comments:

Deanne said...

Michelle, I am so excited for you! Congradulations on a wonderful, timely job change! Nate said that you already gave your 2 weeks notice, so now you are looking at less than 2 weeks to start. :-) Great news!

Lindy said...

Congratulations!!! :D

DARALYN said...

Congratulations! Can you tell us more about what the company does?